Club Fitting for More Advanced Players
Why get fitted?
Properly fitted golf clubs based on your skill level and physical capacity will help you play better golf and get a greater enjoyment out of your game. We will evaluate your current equipment and provide you with our best recommendations to optimize ball flight and control while delivering maximum distance with latest adjustable equipment. Our goal is to partner with you the golfer and provide the best product on the market to help you play better golf.
Why get fitted at Pine Ridge?
• Pine Ridge fitters are experienced with Ping, Titleist and Callaway fitting systems
• Pine Ridge's certified fitters utilize the Zelocity Launch Monitor to ensure that yourclubs fit you properly
• Demos are also available with TaylorMade clubs
• All fittings are conducted on our award winning driving range by certified fitters
• All fittings are Free
• Pine Ridge regularly hosts Demo Days with major club manufacturers.
What's involved in a fitting?
Driver Fittings - Our fitters will put you through a state of the art fitting process to find the proper spin, launch angle and ball speed to maximize your distance and accuracy.
Iron Fittings - Our fitters will help you determine what shaft flex, weight and club head design will best fit your game.