HOW TO REGISTER YOUR JUNIOR FOR BGA PROGRAMS
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
It Saves You Time and Money!
· You can register one or more children by name and all at one time.
· Clinic prices are lower for students who are pre-registered and pre-paid.
Follow this link to our Online Appointments page.
· If you have already registered and have an account, scroll down to Choose Customer and enter your name.
· If you have not registered for an account, scroll down to Choose Customer, select Create New Customer and follow the instructions.
Scroll down to Choose Party Size and enter the total number of family members you want to be able to register. This step is key but you can always add more names later.
Scroll down to Who are You Booking For? The default is “Myself.” This is where you add the names of the Juniors you want to be able to register.
· Click on the small arrow next to “Myself” and open the drop-down menu.
· Select Add New and enter your family member’s name.
· To add another name, repeat the Add New step until you have added everyone you want to be able to register for any event.
· Please enter first and last names.
Step 3 does not have to be repeated. Once a name is added you will always be able to select it when you are registering.
THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
Once you have set up your account and added your Junior’s name(s), simply follow the link to Register for whatever event you choose, enter your name as the Customer, enter the Party Size, and select the name(s) of each registrant from the Who Are You Booking For drop down menu.