Junior Golf FAQ
Junior Development Clinics
Baltimore Junior Golf Tour
PGA Junior League Golf
The First Tee of Baltimore
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf
Golf 4 Life at Clifton Park
Private Lessons for Juniors
Junior Coaches Program
Find Programs offered
at each BMGC Golf Course
• Classes, clinics, camps and private lessons.
• On course opportunites including tournaments.
• Equipment provided during lessons, if needed.
• Competitively priced clubs available in Pro Shops.
• Junior Development Programs.
• Baltimore Junior Golf Tour.
• Adult/Junior Clinics and Annual Championship
at Pine Ridge.
• Summer and Spring Camps.
• Highly trained Professionals and coaching staff.
• Coaches are first aid certified.
Our Coaching Philosophy
Our goal is to establish a solid foundation
for each Junior, whether brand new to the
game or an experienced player. The
fundamentals are stressed so that every
student learns the importance of a good
grip, set-up, posture, alignment, the short
game and the full swing. We recognize that
some Juniors are more competitive than
others and we encourage and challenge
these individuals in different ways from
those who are less competitive in nature.
Regardless of ability level, we strive to
make golf fun for all of our Juniors in hope
of igniting a love for the game that will last