Junior Golf FAQ
Junior Development Clinics
Baltimore Junior Golf Tour
PGA Junior League Golf
The First Tee of Baltimore
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf
Golf 4 Life at Clifton Park
Private Lessons for Juniors
Junior Coaches Program
Find Programs offered
at each BMGC Golf Course
Healthy Snack Recipes
• Classes, clinics, camps and private lessons.
• On course opportunites including tournaments.
• Equipment provided during lessons, if needed.
• Competitively priced clubs available in Pro Shops.
• Junior Development Programs.
• Baltimore Junior Golf Tour.
• Adult/Junior Clinics and Annual Championship
at Pine Ridge.
• Summer and Spring Camps.
• Highly trained Professionals and coaching staff.
• Coaches are first aid certified.
Our Coaching Philosophy
Our goal is to establish a solid foundation for each Junior,
whether brand new to the game or an experienced player.
The fundamentals are stressed so that every student
learns the importance of a good grip, set-up, posture,
alignment, the short game and the full swing. We re-
cognize that some Juniors are more competitive than
others and we encourage and challenge these individuals
in different ways from those who are less competitive in
nature. Regardless of ability level, we strive to make golf
fun for all of our Juniors in hope of igniting a love for the
game that will last a lifetime.